Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hi just a quick hint I just found. I am going to try this for sure as I already use vinegar to clean with and Jim eats oranges all the time.

Orange peels, vinegar in a quart jar, let sit for 10 days or so...strain out the... liquid and use as an all-purpose cleaner. Easy, cheap, natural, smells good!

Oh and for you gardeners with cats, I am saving my lids from the cat food. Since they have the pull tab and are soft metal I am going to use them for row labels. I am also going to bend the tab over the fence so have markers at both ends of rows. Last year had some problems with peppers as my markers did not last.

Loving this spell of warm weather.

Best to you all

1 comment:

Carole Burant said...

Orange peels and vinegar...I'm going to have to try that. I love using natural stuff like that instead of the bought stuff. Thank you for the hint:-)

Our snow is melting fast, we've been having above normal temperatures this week. Hard to believe we had a ton of snow last week and now it's almost all gone:-) xoxo