Monday, August 25, 2008

A request

Happy Monday, today is another beautiful day cool, sunny and little breeze. I was disconcerting to realize it was on 46 this morning, fall is on the way. This weather is great for working in the yard, but bad for the crops as we could sure use some rain.

I recieved an email today with a request for a little help, nothing bad. My husband's nephew Paul has a band megaphone and he and his band are in a contest. The contest is being run like American Idol so all the votes count and the band that wins gets some nice prizes. So, my friends if you have the time they would appreciate your help in the form of a vote. You need to go to this site www.makerockhistory.com, go to the bottom of the page and sign up as a fan. The site will send you an email showing you have registered, you follow the link back to makerockhistory and in the search area type in megaphone. You will then see a vido of the boys playing one of their songs, Paul is the one with the Abe Lincoln beard and his brother Scott is on the drums. I really appreciate your taking the time to do this for the guys, they are a nice group and I hope we can help them out.

That is my good deed for the day, so thank you for helping.
The best to you, Barbara

No comments: