Monday, January 28, 2008

This came from Lynne at Lynne's Little Corner of The World.

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!) It’s real easy!
Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially.
The benefits of Viral Linking:- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site- Build your community- Make new friends!
Add your blog url here...The Strategist Notebook/Link Addiction/Ardour of the Heart/ When Life Becomes a Book/The Malaysian Life/ Yogatta.com/What goes under the sun/ Roshidan’s Cyber Station/Sasha says/Arts of Physics/And the legend lives/My View, My Life/ A Simple Life/What Women REALLY Think/Not Much More Than This/Jayedee/Jenn/Beth/ Christie/Marla/Cailin/Simone/FlipFlopMom/Katrina/Gill's Jottings/Work of the Poet/ Wakela/Modern Day Goddess/Livin With Me/Are We There Yet??/The Erstwhile Librarian /Lynne's Little Corner of the World/Violetlady At Home/The Clark Homestead/ You are next...

Over the Backyard Fence
South Breeze Farm
Nancy Jo
Renee Burghardt's World
2lmzfarms

Ok, I hope I have done this right, if not please let me know how I should have done it. My life is a constant learning process.

One more day of 30's and then it is supposed to nose dive again. I am getting so much done today, I think I went into hibernation mode last week. Hey, that could be a new diet,lol. I found some folders I was looking for. It's been warm enough today so I could go up in the attic, I finally found a way to put my desk that will work for me. It's not quite the way I wanted it but it works and I feel comfortable. So trying to get things where they belong. If this job works I will have lots of paper work to do so need to be prepared. I have also been making lots of notes on food, it's cool I have friends sending me ideas which is great. I need to know what people are enjoying when they go out to eat, nothing exotic so this is great to get feedback.

They keep sending me all these garden catalogs, I am going to short circuit, so much neat stuff.
I have already ordered a butterfly garden and think I have narrowed down most of the trees and hedge plants I want. At least for the time being. The little piggies found out how to get the
lid off the feed, had to take a picture they thought they had it made.
Have a super duper day, Barbara

No comments: